Sunday, July 25, 2010

I'm an Idiot

I don't know why I keep doing stupid things.

Yesterday was horrible in the exchange of our son. I won't bore you with all the details, except to say that I accused my Ex of lying. He then had me believe that he wasn't lying, which who the hell knows if that's true or not. Either way, I apologized for what I said. I then called him later and asked him about something that the baby was doing. I didn't know if it was something that he had seen, or something new that he was doing. The Ex says he has no idea either. Then some more words were said, and he then he got mad at me, and I've been pissed at him ever since. Anyway...This morning The Ex told me that what the baby was doing had to do with something that his mom did with him. He was so proud that the baby is doing things that his mom taught him. Well, that just pisses me off. Not to mention, he's wrong about it! What she was doing with him, and what I was doing with him last night are 2 different things. I just hate how they think that they're teaching him stuff, but I'm not. Maybe they're not thinking that, but I know his mom, and she's said mean stuff like that before. So, to give her any satisfaction that he's doing anything she's taught him, really gets under my skin. And of course, I only have myself to blame for bringing it up in the first place. I swear, I never ever learn. (Although, in writing this, I have to wonder how much I'm making out of something that shouldn't matter. Sigh.)

2 comments:

  1. wow! i hope you got some (beep) of the is last (beep) becauase I'm really (beepin) confused...what the (beep) are you (beepin) about? I hope you (beep) better...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure what this comment is saying. Feel free to take out the beeps and replace them with what you really want to say. No need to hold back here.

    ReplyDelete