Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sweet Revenge

I love reading PostSecret every Sunday. This Sunday, at the very bottom of the page, was this message:

Frank,

I mailed in one of the secrets that made it into your book, PostSecret Confessions on life, Death and God. Mine reads-

"When another woman steals your man, the best revenge is to let her keep him."

Funny story, my ex-husband's wife (the other woman) dropped my kids off at my house last week and saw my PostSecret book in the kitchen. She exclaimed,

"I love this book! Have you seen the one about stealing another person's man? That one's my favorite!"

She had no idea it was about her.
(posted with permission)

Below is the secret she was talking about.




This was too perfect for me to not share.

Ah, sweet revenge.




1 comment:

  1. Love post secret! and this is totally ypur motto in regards to the mistress.

    ReplyDelete