Friday, May 28, 2010

Welcome!

*Sigh of Relief*

It feels so good to be able to blog about what I want, not worrying about what someone is going to say about what I have to say. This blog is mainly for me to vent. Sometimes I just don't want to be nice. Sometimes I just want to say, "FUCK YOU ASSHOLE," without being judged. Othertimes I'd like to express how much I've been hurt, or want to cry. And even yet, sometimes I just want to bad mouth the person who has given me aforementioned hurt.

So, I welcome you on this journey with me. Feel free to comment. Feel free to encourage. DO NOT feel free to be negative (unless it's about the ex). If you, too, are going through a divorce, I hope that some of my words are comforting to you.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I were getting spousal support.

    I, too, wish I could be that ex that says fuck anyone who doesn't like x, y or z. But, alas, I am not that person. Hence, this blog. ;)

    Thanks for being the first person to comment!!!! Yay for comments! And yay for comradery! :)

    ReplyDelete