Sunday, May 30, 2010

Today is the Day

I was informed this morning that I will, in fact, meet the girlfriend this afternoon. The Ex said that she didn't have any hard feelings towards me, and that in fact, she wanted to meet me earlier. Funny, he just told me a couple days ago (I still have it on voicemail) that he was going to have to prevent her from wanting to "kill you guys." But she doesn't have any problems with me. Sigh...He's such a liar.

He spent the night at her house last night. He's driving her van around, and I guess they're playing "family." He told me that he wouldn't take our son over there, that they were only going to make "pit stops." Again, lie. I think he thinks I'm too naive to realize what he's really doing.

He's taking her, our son and his grandma to church with him. Since he gets him every Sunday (8-12), he gets to take him to church with him every week. I miss out on that. I was taking him every other Sunday, but he decided to go back to the paperwork, and because my lawyer goofed it up, I loose out on every Sunday. I should have forced her to do it the right way, but I didn't. So now I loose.

Bleh.

Oh, and my peace offering has yet to be answered. However, when I saw him this morning, I still had a feeling of disgust for him. Well, mild disgust. I'm thinking, I can forgive him, but I certainly can't forget the hurt he's caused me. Not to mention that he still lies to me. So, maybe this idea of peace and forgiveness is really about me, and my feelings. Maybe I'm trying to get out of this mental funk I've been in, and this is the route I'm taking. Maybe, it's just about me, and trying my best to get better.

I don't have any answers.

I'll let everyone know how it goes this afternoon. Wish me well.

1 comment:

  1. I think it is about you, and figuring out how to be okay with a bad situation. I was at church this morning, and i realized that he is like Lars from Lars and the real girl. He is a sick person, and he deserves my pity. His anger and hatred is all about his illness not you. All you can do is not let him turn you into a hateful person. You are already the winner because you got away from him. Good luck this morning.

    ReplyDelete