Sunday, June 13, 2010

Avoiding Me

I realize that it's only been a handful of hours since I last blogged, but I wanted to talk about what happened at pick-up.

I went to The Ex's church to pick up the baby like I wrote about earlier. I got there about 15 minutes early. I found The Ex's girlfriend's van, and parked by it. Everyone else started to get out about 10 minutes till 12. I saw The Ex wander over around 12. It was because he put the baby in the nursery and had to go pick him up. Hmmm, yet he complains about missing out on time with the baby when he naps, but he'll put him in the nursery at church?

Anyway...I was expecting to see his girlfriend. She was there, but I'm guessing she's still not ready to meet me. She stayed away until I left. The Ex brought the baby to me. Then after I got in the car. He got on the phone and probably called his girlfriend, because he was on for a second. Then he walked up towards the church. He looked around for a minute, then disappeared.

How long are they going to go out of their way to avoid me? Wait...How long is she going to go out of her way to avoid me? Really? This is getting old. What the hell does she have against me? Um, she's the one dating a married man. Maybe that's her problem. Is she afraid I'm going to fly off the handle and slap her? Maybe grab her by the hair and drag her through the church parking lot? Puh-leeze.

Grow up grandma. If you didn't want to have to deal with someones baby mama, then maybe you should have dated someone without kids. Or, better yet, waited until they were divorced. Or, even better yet, not stalk the wife. (Wow, weird to say wife. Yeah, technically I still have a husband.) I'm guessing you feel guilty? Maybe you know that I know that you're stalking me. Or, maybe you know that I know you're "the other woman." (technically) I bet it's because you're a shit starter and you realize I'm not. You're just embarrassed.

Well guess what? Get over it. Act like an adult and stop avoiding me. Or you know what? Don't. I really don't care. I actually drove away with a smile on my face. Know why? Because I'm not afraid of seeing you. I'm okay with me and my decision. Maybe you need to be okay with you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment