Tuesday, June 15, 2010

It's Happened

He's living with her.

I knew this day would come, but I'm still not ready to face it. I know it shouldn't be the end of the world, but it feels awful.

Even worse? He didn't tell me about it. I found out by searching for his name online. His name is listed under her address under one of those people searches. I've had this feeling for a while that he had moved in with her, but of course he wasn't going to be honest with me about it. In fact, I asked him last week sometime, and he told me no. He hasn't even had the courtesy to tell me. Isn't this something I should know?

He's sleeping in her bed on a regular basis. He's acting like a father to her 3 sons.

I feel sick to my stomach.

This woman still doesn't have the guts to meet me face to face.

I want to say something to him about it.

I want this marriage to be over. Who knows when that will happen, as my lawyer has decided to stop communicating with me. Not to mention, she hasn't done all the work on my case that she's said she's done.

I feel like I've just been shit on.

I want to go out and have crazy sex, then let The Ex know about it.

I have to remind myself that this is what he does. He finds women to take care of him. He weasels his way into her life. He pretends to be this great guy.

Doesn't he feel guilty? While he has sex with this other woman, does he think how maybe he shouldn't be? We hardly ever had sex, and I was his wife. Yet he can move in and sleep with this other woman, and still be married to me? How can he go to church and have a clear conscience about this?

I hate that this hurts me.

Fuck him.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry. He is such a douche. In fact he is the douche of a dirty old prostitute.
    I don't know how he does any of this either. His church is beyond crazy to think his behavior is ok.
    As for her, it takes a crazy woman to be okay with this situation. I mean, she knew him 20+ years ago, he is currently married, and she thinks it's okay to have him be the dad to her 3 kids. She is no winner.

    I know you are imagining the worst, how is acting like a better everything to her when he was so awful to you. You know him. and sooner or later he will crash and burn with her too.
    I really hate that this hurts you, but I am so glad you are trying to take care of yourself. He will always be stuck in this level of disfunction and crazy as long as he keeps making this same mistakes.

    I am praying you are divorced when you think you will be.
    I also pray you are able to hire the aggressive lawyer and go for broke. Save up every dime you can this summer to change lawyers.

    ReplyDelete