Sunday, June 6, 2010

Lies

I found out this evening that The Ex has lied about one of his AA meetings, which I knew that he had done, but didn't have proof. Until now. He has a picture of himself and our son on Facebook, with a date stamp on the picture that shows him clearly NOT at an AA meeting. He's cutting a cake, at his girlfriend's house. I'm not upset by the picture, no, not at all. In fact, I'm glad he posted it. Just goes to show that he does lie! I knew it! When I originally called him on it he got all defensive. So, since I didn't have proof, I apologized. Now I have proof! But, should I say something to him about it, or just keep it as an ace in my pocket? The thing about all this is I'm thinking into the future when he takes me back to court to change our custody arrangement, which I know he will. If not, I will. I wonder if I can do it sooner? Anyway, do I just keep all of these for later when I know he's going to fight me, then I pull out all this crap I have built up against him? OR, do I tell him now? He'll just lie about it, I'm sure. But there is no way in hell he went to a meeting like he said he did. He picked up the baby at 4:45, brought him back at 7:50, which is a total of 3 hours and 5 minutes. Figure in 1 hour of drive time, to and from and IF he went to a meeting, to and from..Because he'd also had to have gone to his girlfriend's house, which is where the picture is taken. So that leave 2 hours. A meeting is an hour and a half. So...If he did go to a meeting, he would have only stayed at his girlfriend's house for 30 minutes, on his birthday? Um...I'm not buying it. Another reason why is because that would have been his 3rd meeting that week. Yeah right.

So, now what to do with this information?

Oh, and the cake was store bought. It looked cheap. Yeah, I make waaaay better cakes than her. Ha!

1 comment:

  1. DO NOT CONFRONT HIM! now repeat after me, DO NOT CONFRONT HIM!!! When in doubt NO NOT CONFRONT HIM!!! Send the concerns to your lawyer. When and if you go back to court then his lies are perjury. DO NOT CONFRONT HIM. Call me if you need to vent. I will pretend to be ladouche.

    ReplyDelete