Friday, June 4, 2010

Public vs Private

I have another blog. It's public. I've gone back and forth on making it private. I've actually made it private a couple times. I have noticed that The Ex's girlfriend has been reading my blog everyday. (While she's at work.) I have been tempted to make it private again. I don't like that she's looking at everything in my past. She's looked at every month for the past 2 years. I normally don't mind that my blog is public, but for some reason it really bothers me that she's reading this. I told The Ex yesterday about it. (One of the things I realized that I shouldn't have done, which is what started the fight that I apologized for.) When I told him that she's looked at all this stuff, he actually defended her! He said that she just had too much time on her hands at work. I told him that he told me to leave her Facebook alone, so maybe she should leave my blog alone. He said no, that he didn't want us to be mean to each other on Facebook. Uh, no that's not what he said. He told me to "leave it alone, stop looking at her Facebook page." Man, he lies! Probably because he's told me so many lies he doesn't remember what he's actually said. Anyway, he said that she didn't even tell him that she had been looking at my blog. Ha! I bet he doesn't see that as a lie. I guess she can do whatever the hell she wants, I mean he looooooves her. *Please note sarcasm.*

So, I kinda don't want her reading my blog anymore. However, I don't want her to think she's won this battle. I don't want to make it private just because she's a wench. I guess the main reason she's checking on me on a regular basis is to compare what she has with The Ex to what I had with him. Maybe she's trying to see if we really were all that bad. Like I was going to blog about that-Ha!

I don't know what I'm going to do yet, I'm just thinking through this.

1 comment:

  1. It creeps me out the way she keeps reading every post (hence my alter egos and removing my own comments for the past two years). And being the shit started that she is, the idea of her having hours of free time can not lead to anything good or healthy. Idle hands and all. I totally don't trust that she is not sharing crap with him, and you are right to think he is lying about that. Whatever you decide with your blog we will support you.
    I mean really, if nothing else you just have to make it private until they break up. And they will break up. It's his skill.

    ReplyDelete